Sorry but my description is not related to above line...I wanna ask that if I will start my preparation from today then can I get under 100 rank in advance and tell me one more thing please guide me how to start preparation. I'm not dummy student so tell me how to manage school+jee preparation and I'm in 11th class. Please tell me how to manage all subjects and how to make a schedule.

Sorry but my description is not related to above line...I wanna ask that if I will start my preparation from today then can I get under 100 rank in advance and tell me one more thing please guide me how to start preparation. I'm not dummy student so tell me how to manage school+jee preparation and I'm in 11th class. Please tell me how to manage all subjects and how to make a schedule.

Grade:11

1 Answers

Pawan Prajapati
askIITians Faculty 60787 Points
3 years ago
Answer ::

To score a good score in the JEE exam starting your preparation from 11th class itself is a very good step. If intially you work hard and systematically on it no doubt you will pass JEE with flying colours. You should have a strong foundation and a good grip over the basics so this is the ideal time.
Here are the important points to keep in mind when starting JEE preparation in class 11.
1.Go through the complete syllabus of JEE.
2.The books and study material required for JEE preparation.
3.Prepare a study schedule or time table.
4.Understand the basics, strengthen concepts and make a habit of problem solving.
5.Join a coaching for systematic and guided preparation.
6.Be determined and stay consistent.
7.Take small breaks between long study hours.
8.Keep revising your learned topics.
9.Focus on small goals to achieve big results.
10. Measures your learning and performance.

Thanks

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free