I am currently studying in class 10 in an ICSE affiliated school. I wish to pursue my studies after 12 in an IIT but for that I believe I need to start preparing solely for jee in advance.. should I try to fit in studies for jee into my board preparations. is the risk of not performing up to the mark in the boards worth it if it means I'll be ahead in the IIT race? and how to do both these studies simultaneously without creating any confusion?

I am currently studying in class 10 in an ICSE affiliated school. 
I wish to pursue my studies after 12 in an IIT but for that I believe I need to start preparing solely for jee in advance.. 
should I try to fit in studies for jee into my board preparations. is the risk of not performing up to the mark in the boards worth it if it means I'll be ahead in the IIT race? and how to do both these studies simultaneously without creating any confusion? 

Grade:8

2 Answers

Arun
25750 Points
4 years ago
Dear student

You should start your preparation for JEE.
As for boards , you have enough time and if you prepare for JEE, your boards part is always covering .
So dont worry.
Vikas TU
14149 Points
4 years ago
Dear student 
I will advise you to start preperation for IIT JEE as soon as possible , 
JEE is somewhat on tougher side than board , so if you will study tough things , you need not worry about the things which are not that much tough , You can manage things simultaneously after vontinuing with JEE. 
Hope this will help 
Good Luck 

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free