Thank you for registering.

One of our academic counsellors will contact you within 1 working day.

Please check your email for login details.
MY CART (5)

Use Coupon: CART20 and get 20% off on all online Study Material

ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: Rs.

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

Water is diamagnetic .when the current pasess through the wires between current poles magnetic induction will be created and magnetic field will be created .then when rain is falling due to the magnetic field water should not touch the wire as it is diamagnetic . but this wont happens why ?

Water is diamagnetic .when the current pasess through the wires between current poles magnetic induction will be created and magnetic field will be created .then when rain is falling due to the magnetic field water should not touch the wire as it is diamagnetic . but this wont happens why ?

Grade:11

1 Answers

Umakant biswal
5359 Points
5 years ago
@mardana 
water is not fully diamagnetic , its slight diamagnetic , like 80 percent paramagnetic , and and 20 percent diamagnetic , 
and due to that its advised to switch off the power service at the time of raining , 
and 1 more thing – there will be atrong coating in the electric transmission wire , 
so, water will not in contact with the inner side of wire , 
HOPE IT CLEARS NOW 
ALL THE BEST ..

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

Provide a better Answer & Earn Cool Goodies See our forum point policy

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free