sir i was thinkin of a new way to visualize magnetic field resultant..say i have the equation of family of curves of a magnetic field (as magnetic field lines are family of curves)A and i also have the equation of family of curves magnetic field B..sir if i solve them simultaneously and get the general point through which the intersection will pass...acc. to me through these points onli the resultant will pass and if i manage to make genralize family of curve for given set of points i get..the r

sir i was thinkin of a new way to visualize magnetic field resultant..say i have the equation of family of curves of a magnetic field (as magnetic field lines are family of curves)A and i also have the equation of family of curves magnetic field B..sir if i solve them simultaneously and get the general point through which the intersection will pass...acc. to me through these points onli the resultant will pass and if i manage to make genralize family of curve for given set of points i get..the r

Grade:9

0 Answers

No Answer Yet!

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free