plz some one explain all about solenoid in jee point of view with necessary formulae. is the formula for B is Nu 0 ni / (1 + (2r/L) 2 ) with different conditions for ideal and real. or just u 0 N 2 i/L (N is no. of turns n is no. of turns per unit length ) In hcv 57 th Q. Ch 35 we derived the 1 st formula but answers of Ch 38 e.g. Q no.68 or 97 are matched when we apply the 2 nd one plz explain... also tell about B at end which is half of 2 nd formula......

1. plz some  one explain all about solenoid in jee point of view with necessary formulae.
  2. is the formula for B is              
                                 Nu0ni / (1 + (2r/L) )         with different conditions for ideal and real. or just u0N2i/L    (N is no. of turns   n is no. of turns per unit  length )  

1. In hcv 57th Q. Ch 35 we derived the 1st formula but answers of  Ch 38  e.g.  Q no.68 or 97 are matched when we apply the 2nd one plz explain...
  2. also tell about B at end which is half of 2nd formula......

Grade:12

1 Answers

ROSHAN MUJEEB
askIITians Faculty 833 Points
3 years ago
the derivation of this formula is not required in jee syllabus.formula is justu0N2i/L .the other term is not in jee syllabus

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free