In 3d plane there is a parabola y = kx 2 , rotating with angularar velocity w. There is a rod line on a parabola such that it is perpendicular to the axis of parabola moving with constant accl. a . Find the emf induced in the moving rod. Resistance per unit length is . Assume length of rod is . Please explain what exactly is happening.(Alternating current should be produced according to me). Magnetic field B is inside the plane (-Z). My main doubt is the amplitude of the emf induced would be varying, so how can we find the max current and the emf induced in the rod? Also is the motion oscillatory?)

In 3d plane there is a parabola y = kx2, rotating with angularar velocity w. There is a rod line on a parabola such that it is perpendicular to the axis of parabola moving with constant accl. a . Find the emf induced in the moving rod. Resistance per unit length is . Assume length of rod is . Please explain what exactly is happening.(Alternating current should be produced according to me). Magnetic field B is inside the plane (-Z). My main doubt is the amplitude of the emf induced would be varying, so how can we find the max current and the emf induced in the rod? Also is the motion oscillatory?)

Grade:upto college level

0 Answers

No Answer Yet!

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free