I'm in class XII.I've just been taught electro magnetics in school. I didn't attend the class when the teacher taught the class about ampere's circuital law & its application using Toroid & a solenoid... Though I understood ampere's law & it's application on a solenoid...I didn't fully understand the toroid application. It's mainly the diagram (of the toroid & the 3 radii) that's confusing me. I would appreciate the help of anyone (whoever is reading this) to help me understand the " Application of ampere's circuital law on a Toroid "

I'm in class XII.I've just been taught electro magnetics in school. I didn't attend the  class when the teacher taught the class about ampere's circuital law & its application using Toroid & a solenoid...
Though I understood ampere's law & it's application on a solenoid...I didn't fully understand  the toroid application. It's mainly the diagram(of the toroid & the 3 radii) that's confusing me.
I would appreciate the help of anyone (whoever is reading this) to help me understand the "Application of ampere's circuital law on a Toroid"

Grade:upto college level

1 Answers

ROSHAN MUJEEB
askIITians Faculty 833 Points
3 years ago
please refer to out study packages on toroid

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free