i am in college now....but this doubt has been haunting me since the days when i was in 12th std. see.... i read in resnick and halliday that electric field(and hence electric current) is induced only in the region where the mag. flux changes wid respect to time...... so,consider a circuit which has a coil and a resistance only. next,suppose the magnetic flux thru the coil windings changes(which is due to some external source) now ,we all know that electric field is induced in the coil and current flows in the circuit.... but consider the parts of the circuit which are fairly remote from the external magnetic field... there is current flowing in these parts too... i.e ders electric field in dese parts too.... plzz. explain this paradox.....

i am in college now....but this doubt has been haunting me since the days when i was in 12th std.

see....

i read in resnick and halliday that electric field(and hence electric current) is induced only in the region where the mag. flux changes wid respect to time......

so,consider a circuit which has a coil and a resistance only. next,suppose the magnetic flux thru the coil windings changes(which is due to some external source)

now ,we all know that electric field is induced in the coil and current flows in the circuit.... but consider the parts of the circuit which are fairly remote from the external magnetic field... there is current flowing in these parts too... i.e ders electric field in dese parts too....

plzz. explain this paradox.....

Grade:upto college level

0 Answers

No Answer Yet!

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free