I am extremely bad in finding the directions of magnetic field and magnetic force using right hand screw rule and fleming's left hand rule. I am not able to get the idea of imagining the given diagram in a 3D way. It is the same case with the i) coordinate axes as to which direction the magnetic field or force is directed. ii) north-south-east west direction Please tell me all you know about how to visualise 3-dimensionally and get the directions. I am not able to do my sums of magnetic filed and emi properly. Whatever you know, it will be handy for me.

I am extremely bad in finding the directions of magnetic field and magnetic force using right hand screw rule and fleming's left hand rule.

I am not able to get the idea of imagining the given diagram in a 3D way. It is the same case with the

i) coordinate axes as to which direction the magnetic field or force is directed.

ii) north-south-east west direction

Please tell me all you know about how to visualise 3-dimensionally and get the directions. I am not able to do my sums of magnetic filed and emi properly.

Whatever you know, it will be handy for me.

Grade:9

1 Answers

ROSHAN MUJEEB
askIITians Faculty 833 Points
3 years ago
north south directions are in x-y plane.verticla and horizontal is also the x-y plane.the direction is found using cross product right hand rule

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free