HOW TO CALCULATE THE PRMEABILITY CONSTANT FOR HUMAN BODY.PLEASE TELL ME....

HOW TO CALCULATE THE PRMEABILITY CONSTANT FOR HUMAN BODY.PLEASE TELL ME....

Grade:12th pass

8 Answers

Prabhakar ch
577 Points
8 years ago
Dear Sai Sardar
                        It will be calculated by the law of goldman equation. There is a formulae for that.............
N JYOTHEESWAR
342 Points
8 years ago
The prmeability constant  for humanbeings is calculated by using goldman-hodgkin-katz flux equation....can be reduced to 61.5Mv for calculations at human body temperature.
salvathshaik
164 Points
8 years ago
for calculate the permiability constant for human body  by the using of the goldman flux equation.....that equation for using that constant....
T.kumar
281 Points
8 years ago
dear friend.........
                       for calculate the permiability constant for human body  by the using of the goldman flux equation.....that equation for using that constant....
Gowri sankar
292 Points
8 years ago
Dear sai sardar,
                  It will be calculated by the law of goldman equation.There is a formulea for that i no.......................................................................................
SAI SANDY
153 Points
8 years ago
for calculate the permiability constant for human body by the using of the goldman flux equation.....that equation for using that constant....
raj
383 Points
8 years ago

for calculate the permiability constant for human body by the using of the goldman flux equation.....that equation for using tha 
t constant....
SREENIVAS
54 Points
8 years ago
Dear Sai Sardar,
            It is calculated by the reference of permiability constant.........................................................................

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free