here are some questions i need the answers with explanations please support me: 1.a conducting square loop of side l and resitance r moves in its plane with a velocity v perpendicular to one of its side .a magnetic induction b is pointing perpendicular and into the plane of the loop.the current produced in the loop is: 2 two rais of a railway track insulated from each other and ground are connected to a millivoltmeter .what is the readin of the meter when the tarin passes at the speed of 180km/hr along the track,given the horizontal component of earth and the tracks are seprated by 1 metre .please provie an explanation for both thank u

here are some questions i need the answers with explanations please support me:
1.a conducting square loop of side l and resitance r moves in its plane with a velocity v perpendicular to one of its side .a magnetic induction b is pointing perpendicular and into the plane of the loop.the current produced in the loop is:
2 two rais of a railway track insulated from each other and ground are connected to a millivoltmeter .what is the readin of the meter when the tarin passes at the speed of 180km/hr along the track,given the horizontal component of earth and the tracks are seprated by 1 metre .please provie an explanation for both

thank u

Grade:10

0 Answers

No Answer Yet!

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free