Thank you for registering.

One of our academic counsellors will contact you within 1 working day.

Please check your email for login details.
MY CART (5)

Use Coupon: CART20 and get 20% off on all online Study Material

ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: Rs.

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

Hello, I had a doubt regarding one of the questions in the chapter test of the chapter square and square roots.the question said that ,the value of the expression square root of 1+23 square root of 1+24 square root of 1+25 square root of 26x28+1 is equal to”I did not know how to do this so I unfortunately had to guess it.but the ans was wrong so when I checked in the solution button it only said the ans and not the formula or solution.so I would be very happy if u would explain this problem to me...

Hello, I had a doubt regarding one of the questions in the chapter test of the chapter square and square roots.the question said that ,the value of the expression square root of 1+23 square root of 1+24 square root of 1+25 square root of 26x28+1 is equal to”I did not know how to do this so I unfortunately had to guess it.but the ans was wrong so when I checked in the solution button it only said the ans and not the formula or solution.so I would be very happy if u would explain this problem to me...

Grade:8

0 Answers

No Answer Yet!

Answer The Question & Earn Cool Goodies See our forum point policy

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free