Hi, I;m nikhil.could please tell methods to solve integration problems in easy and quick way.I don't mean to say those methods........................ pls don't say do more problems,as i have already tried it & it din't work as i expected.

Hi,

I;m nikhil.could please tell methods to solve integration problems in easy and quick way.I don't mean to say those methods........................ pls don't say do more problems,as i have already tried it & it din't work as i expected.

Grade:

2 Answers

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert
148 Points
14 years ago

Dear Nikil

If it would be possible to solve all the intigration in easy and quick way.then who would  learn these lemthy annd difficult methods

there are some tricks to solve some perticular problem but you can't use those tricks as general rule.

you need to learn whole topic.

as you said u already triesd but it din't work.it is only possible that your basic concept is not clear

you need better guidence.

mathematics is all about solving problem you can't learn mathematics without this.

follow good books

http://www.askiitians.com/Important-books-iit-jee.aspx

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly.
 We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best Nikhil

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Badiuddin

manoj jangra
8 Points
14 years ago

hey nikhil if you did not getting problems then left this topic.in jee you can not find integration problems.it is a tool which is used in definite integration, diff equatoin area etc .most importantly you shouldknoe about basics.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free