Which is the book with most detailed physical chem concepts ( upto the point needed by advance) and is solomon and fryle’s ms chauhan revisoned version best book overall for organic chem? Andwhich book needs to be done after hc verma and dc pandey for iit advance?

Which is the book with most detailed physical chem concepts ( upto the point needed by advance) and is solomon and fryle’s ms chauhan revisoned version best book overall for organic chem? Andwhich book needs to be done after hc verma and dc pandey for iit advance?

Grade:12

3 Answers

ng29
1698 Points
9 years ago
for physics after hcverma and dc apndey you must start doing ANURAG MISHRA books which contains solved as well as unsolved problems of varying difficult level and based on latest jee pattern. it is very good book.
for physical chemistry RC MUKHERJEE is best among all the books or u can try fiitjee grand master pacckage of chemistry its also good

approve if useful
mrigank
27 Points
9 years ago
@ng29 it seems like another genreric book like dc pandey i dont have time for that (mains focused books), how is the halliday and resnick reivsed (wiley)for advance … thanks for the chem advice, also, the main question remains is the solomon revised by ms chauhan any good? i have n awasthi, vk jaiswal, ms chauhan for chem, hcv and dc for phys and kc for maths for now
ng29
1698 Points
9 years ago
these books are good but in anurag mishra there is all type of questions that are asked in jee so i prefer anurag mishara
for organic chemistry snsanyal is best for reagents and mechanisms and himanshu pandey for questions
approve if useful

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free