What is free radical isomerism?and explain it your own words???????????

What is free radical isomerism?and explain it your own words???????????

Grade:12

14 Answers

SAI SARDAR
1700 Points
8 years ago
Gowri sankar, Free radical isomerism is the combining of monomers which is in the form of free radical .
T.kumar
281 Points
8 years ago
hi ,,
        radical is called freeradical in chemistry . at least one lone pair is called free radical. this my answer..
Prabhakar ch
577 Points
8 years ago
Dear Gowri Shankar
                                 Free radical isomerism is the combining of monomers.
All the best for your bright future
Gaddam Chethan
317 Points
8 years ago
Hello Gowri
                    Combination of monomers is called free radical isomerish. All the Best for your bright future. Keep Going...........

N JYOTHEESWAR
342 Points
8 years ago
hello gowrisankar ,
                  free radical isomerism is defined as the combination as monomers .in isomerisms there are so many types and you may know clearly about it.
RAMCHANDRARAO
159 Points
8 years ago
IN CHEMISTRY FREE RADICAL ISOMERISM IS NOT THERE FREE RADICAL POLYMERISATION IS THERE THAT`S WHY YOU HAVE TO ASK QUESTION CORRECTLY FREE RADICAL POLYMERISATION IS THE ONE TYPE OF ADDITION POLYMERISATION
NAGOORVALI
105 Points
8 years ago
dear friend free rabical iso merism is in this isomerism free radicals rae involved the molecules have same formulea but difference in free radical position
raj
383 Points
8 years ago
hellow gowrishankar A free radical is any atom or molecule that has a single unpaired electron in an outer shell. While a few free radicals such as melanin are not chemically reactive, most biologically-relevant free radicals are highly reactive.
mohan
216 Points
8 years ago
dear gowri....
    A free-radical reaction is any chemical reaction involving  free radicals. This reaction type is abundant in  organic reactions....................
sreekanth sree
125 Points
8 years ago
free radical isomerism is the combination of monomers.some free radicals melanin are not chemically reactive.and it has at least one lone pair.
sudarshan
174 Points
8 years ago
Free radical isomerism is the combining of monomers.free radical isomerism is the combination of monomers.some free radicals melanin are not chemically reactive.and it has at least one lone pair.
Dheeru chowdary
100 Points
8 years ago
dear gowri
 i think the question u asked is wrong and i think it is free radical polymerisation, all d  best
manichandra
109 Points
8 years ago
an uncharged molecule (typically highly reactive and short-lived) having an unpaired valency electron.
NAVEENKUMAR NAGIPOGU
108 Points
8 years ago
my dear gowri
 the free radiacal isomerism is that it contains the addtion of monomerse and aso another  is that it is mainly containg active reactions having an unpaired electrons.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free