Sir please tell me that what is henry`s rule nd how can I use it numerical question ?????????That`s I can get a secure answer???????And what is the value of Henry`s constant????

Sir please tell me that what is henry`s rule nd how can I use it numerical question ?????????That`s I can get a secure answer???????And what is the value of Henry`s constant????

Grade:12th pass

2 Answers

rahul kushwaha
114 Points
7 years ago
."water takes up, of gas condensed by one, two, or more additional atmospheres, a quantity which, ordinarily compressed, would be equal to twice, thrice, &c. the volume absorbed under the common pressure of the atmosphere."Ansmd the formula is P= kh.xWhere kh is henry`s constant,and the value of this is there will be given in the questions when I will slove Okkkkk.....
Umakant biswal
5349 Points
7 years ago
@ rahul
At a constant temperature, the amount of a given gas that dissolves in a given type and volume of liquid is directly proportional to the partial pressure of that gas in equilibrium with that liquid..
and u can apply this in the numerical ques by its own formula 
the value of kh ( henry constant ) will vary from gas to gas , so, it will be mentioned in the ques . 
HOPE IT CLEARS 
ALL THE BEST ..

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free