sir iam a iiit students in RAGIV GANDHI UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGIES, there is a semister it infront of me in 10 days.i don’t know any thing about chemistry.it is a ncert syllubus.please send me important topics in chemistry to get good marks.

sir iam a iiit students in RAGIV GANDHI UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGIES, there is a semister it infront of me in 10 days.i don’t know any thing about chemistry.it is a ncert syllubus.please send me important topics in chemistry to get good marks.

Grade:11

8 Answers

Vikas TU
14149 Points
7 years ago
Dear Vijay,
Go through these topics first as atmost importat ones:
Aldehyde and Ketones
Biomolecules 
Alcohols and ethers
Coordination Compounds
Solid states
Electrrochemistry
Solutions
D and F block
Metallurgy.
These are sme vast and important topics.

badugu vijaya kumar yadav
54 Points
7 years ago
SIR BUT THOSE TOPICS ARE NOT PRESENT IN MY SYLLUBUS.WE HAVE NCERT BOOKS SIR.IF YOU WANT I WILL SEND YOU MY SYLLUBUS SIR.
Umakant biswal
5349 Points
7 years ago
@ badugu 
they are ncert books topic , i am mentioning some imp chapter name below 
1- COORDINATION COMPOUND ( PART 2 CHEMI ) 
2- GENERAL PRINCIPLES OF ORGANIC CHEMISTRY ( 11TH 2ND PART ) 
3- HYDROCARBONS 
4- ALDEHYDE , KETONE AND CARBOXYLIC ACID , 
5- AMINES . 
hope it clears 
54 Points
7 years ago
SIR I POST MY CHEMISTRY TOPICS WITH IMAGE PLZ SEE THAT AND SEND ME IMPORTANT TOPICS PLZ.AND ALSO MY SYLLUBUS IS MOSTLY RELATED TO STATE SYLLUBUS OF ANDHRAPRADESH.IAM NOW STUDTING PUC-1(JUNIOR INTERMEDIATE).
Umakant biswal
5349 Points
7 years ago
@ badugu , 
kindly be specific in asking the ques , earlier u told that u have ncert syllabus , and i have given the chapters from ncert textbooks only . 
kindly conform which publication u are following , 
and the image u posted then have half syllabus , almost 30 percent . 

54 Points
7 years ago
really sorry sir.please send me important questions in chemistry with state syllubus of andhrapradesh.try to understand me sir.iam in tension .
Rb
11 Points
7 years ago
You are elder now you must know that . It will be a matter of .....shame. So please try on ur own.hope you understand
NETHAVATH ARCHANA
41 Points
7 years ago
don’t worry what happened.as i am a iiit student from basar.i think i can suggest u some ways for this sem.the imp topics r,,,,,7,8,9,solutions,,,properties of carbon ,boron,mainly the problems r very very imp,,,,practise them well.....ALL THE BEST.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free