From where should I study and solve inorganic chemistry ?????????????????????

From where should I study and solve inorganic chemistry ?????????????????????

Grade:12

1 Answers

Vikas TU
14149 Points
4 years ago
Dear student 
Questions asked from inorganic chemistry are mostly memory based. There are many good books for inorganic chemistry like J.D. LEE, Concise Inorganic chemistry, OP Tondon,Prabhath Kumar but it is very difficult to memorize and remember key points as inorganic has very little to do with understanding of concept. So in pursuit of remembering too many things you fail to focus or master important ones as these books are lengthy and also cover unimportant topics. NCERT books on other hand are bounded and definite thus making it easy to remember and reproduce key points and facts.NCERT language is quite easy to understand and there is almost no chance of any error while other books can’t guarantee you that”.
One can totally rely on NCERT. What i mean by this is that different books may have different information or explanation for same question so when you answer a question and find different books contradicting each other you can just go with NCERT as paper setters usually follow NCERT.So NCERT is always SAFE to follow
Hope this helps 
Good luck.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free