Can I prepare complete Inorganic chemistry in 4 moths as I have not studied it at all.Can it be prepared in time that is left now.

Can I prepare complete Inorganic chemistry in 4 moths as I have not studied it at all.Can it be prepared in time that is left now.

Grade:11

6 Answers

Aziz Alam IIT Roorkee
askIITians Faculty 232 Points
9 years ago
Yeah, you can prepare Inorganic Chemistry in 4 months but just make sure you also keep in touch with other subjects .You can give majority of time to Inorganic but ewach subject is entertained on a daily basis.

----------------------------------------x-----------------------------------------------------
Aarti Gupta
askIITians Faculty 300 Points
9 years ago
Dear student yes you can definitely complete your inorganic chemistry in the period of 4 months,as it would be enough time for you.Don’t take stress while thinking that you haven’t studied it all.Instead of waisting your precious time in thinking this,start with new enthusiasm and confidence that you can surely do it.Remember inorganic chemistry is an theoretical part so you have to be focussed on clear concepts instead of cramming.Take good book which help you in understanding the entire syllabus chapter wise properly.All the best.
Apoorv Singh
20 Points
9 years ago
Thank you for your answers.I would like to ask if NCERT book is sufficient for Inorganic.If not then tell me what else shouls I study??
Aarti Gupta
9 years ago
Dear student NCERT book is very good but for the detail description of topics you should use other helping books also.As in such book you get the descriptions which you might need while covering the topics.Also use NCERT books for the different questions and solve them.In such case you will also required other help book.For inorganic chemistry J.D.Lee is an good option.
Apoorv Singh
20 Points
9 years ago
Is combination of ISC Nootan and NCERT good.As I feel JD Lee is too vast.However if they are not sufficient I will go for JD LEE only
Aarti Gupta
9 years ago
Dear student if you found J.D.Lee is too vast then go with that option which satisfies you most.Study with that book which is simple in language and help in clearing your concepts,as it would definitely ensure you to learn the different topics very easily.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free