sir... i hv studied p,d block only from ncert.... nd not having confidence on it for jee2010. guide me some way to tackle inorg ques in jee2010... ll b greatly thankful to u.....

sir... i hv studied p,d block only from ncert.... nd not having confidence on it for jee2010. guide me some way to tackle inorg ques in jee2010... ll b greatly thankful to u.....

Grade:12

1 Answers

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert
148 Points
14 years ago

Dear jainish

The complexity of the IIT-JEE arises from the fact that the questions are always unique in their context, and solving them

often requires a combination of concepts from across different chapters.

First of all u be clear in ur conceptual understanding and then concentrate on solving various questions from different study

materials. Dont loose ur confidence. Work hard and utilize the time available effectively. Also utilize the faculties of the

coaching centres to know about the techniques of solving the problems and also the what kind of study materials can give the problems which are more related to the JEE exams

Y r prepearnig for IIT JEE ,so it is quite natural that u will forget tings,so u should keep revise and revise after certain interval of time.inorganic chemistry is simple as comapir to the other part of chemistry,but it needs more time .you have to refer many question from different material and books.

'Inorganic Chemistry' and 'General Chemistry' account for 21% and 10% of the total marks. Inorganic Chemistry should be

prepared by studying the group properties and periodicity. Lots of emphasis has to be given to Exceptions. Questions are

asked from these topics invariably. The properties of some important compounds are also asked in the form of reactions.

Remembering the reactions involved in qualitative analysis is of great advantage. Questions asked in General Chemistry mostly

include that from 'Stoichiometry' and 'Chemical Bonding'
Just stay calm and focus on understanding rather than mugging. Be regular in class and stay with concepts

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you
the answer and detailed solution very quickly.
 We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE  preparation.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Badiuddin

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free