i am having o p tandon and ncert . op tandon is vast and time consuming . so i want to ask whether ncert is sufficient for iit jee or not

i am having o p tandon and ncert . op tandon is vast and time consuming . so i want to ask whether ncert is sufficient for iit jee or not

Grade:11

4 Answers

MUKESH chinna YADAV
42 Points
11 years ago

not at all we have to prefer op tandon beacause it has much general and complicated examples which are asked more frequently in the examinations

saisandeep Mattaparthi
84 Points
11 years ago

u r saying that OP Tandon is waste but it helps to gain concept......the main purpose of that book is to explain more conceptual questions and models....plz go through it though it is time taking.......NCERT is not sufficient for IItJEE bcoz the standard of NCERT is not equivalent to OP TANDON.........sry if i say any thing wrng..........alll the best............

TANAYRAJ SINGH CHOUHAN
65 Points
11 years ago

NCERT books are more than sufficient for JEE MAINS Exam but you need to refer another book for JEE ADVANCED(IIT JEE) such as R.C.MUKHARJEE or ENTRANCE CHEMISTRY.

AND BEST OF LUCK FOR IIT JEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

aditya varma saran
36 Points
11 years ago

probrbly the concept will be sufficient but when going to depth it may not be enough and if u r preparing 4 iit-2012 ur time is limited and just follow the fast reviewers, and if u r trying 4 2014.. then follow o.p tondon.

all the best my friend..

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free