sir for inorganic plz recommend me abook for inorganic i hv done ncert while referring book keep the followinfg in mind 1.it should be particularly made for jee coz in books like lee it becomes very difficult to choose the requied topic and my pecious time is wasted 2.book should contain 200-250 q on every topic que doenot means to only give a lot of q but shuld be of good quality and analytical and should not contain q in volving the name s of scientists as it is gud only for medical students 3.it should not be much lenghty so that i m able to revise 4 contains concepts and only sufficienbt amount of reactions and not those having 1000 reactions on every topic 5 doubts colud be cleared 6self sufficeint so that i could save my time and devote the saved time to my deficiences so sir plz recall allthe books u know and help me plz plz

sir for inorganic plz recommend me abook for inorganic i hv done ncert
while referring book keep the followinfg in mind
1.it should be particularly made for jee coz in books like lee it becomes very difficult to choose the requied topic and my pecious time is wasted
2.book should contain 200-250 q on every topic que doenot means to only give a lot of q but shuld be of good quality and analytical and should not contain q in volving the name s of scientists as it is gud only for medical students

3.it should not be much lenghty
so that i m able to revise
4 contains concepts and only sufficienbt amount of reactions and not those having 1000 reactions on every topic

5 doubts colud be cleared

6self sufficeint so that i could save my time and devote the saved time to my deficiences

so sir plz recall allthe books u know and help me
plz plz

Grade:11

2 Answers

PRIYANKA TATA ASKIITIAN
78 Points
13 years ago

for the last moment preparation , you can refer op tandon for inorganic chemistry..where you will be given lots of good questions upto iit jee level..with a good set of brain storming questions and give you extra tips after every chapter..at the end of book you will have all the iit jee model questions.thus all these qualities in this book will satisfy your needs..!Smile

priyanka tata.

ruchi yadav
askIITians Faculty 27 Points
10 years ago

S.No

Authors /Publisher

Name of Books

NCERT

Chemistry XI & XII

Arihant Prakashan

Inorganic Chemistry

O.P. Tandon