is ncert inorganic chemistry and previous years questions of jee enough for inorganic jee or there is a need for solving extra questions. as a lot of of factual and conceptual questions have been asked in the previous jee papers and we need to learn that data i found many questions different from what has been given in my institute packages. so tel me what should i do.

is ncert inorganic chemistry and previous years questions of jee enough for inorganic jee or there is a need for solving extra questions. as a lot of of factual and conceptual questions have been asked in the previous jee papers and we need to learn that data i found many questions different from what has been given in my institute packages. so tel me what should i do.

Grade:11

1 Answers

AKASH GOYAL AskiitiansExpert-IITD
420 Points
13 years ago

Dear Parth

As Inorganic is only memory based and syllabus is large just do the NCERT and previous JEE questions.

it will be sufficient. If you try to do too much then it wont be easy for you to remember.

All the best.                                                           

AKASH GOYAL

AskiitiansExpert-IITD

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free