Could you please help me choose between VMC Delhi and FIITJEE South Delhi. I've heard the faculty is good at both centres... Could you tell me if weekend classes are better orr weekday classes as I've gotta manage CBSE as well. And is it a good option to go into a good school, lke , maybe, DPS RK Puram. Do you think it adds to the pressure??

Could you please help me choose between VMC Delhi and FIITJEE South Delhi. I've heard the faculty is good at both centres...

Could you tell me if weekend classes are better orr weekday classes as I've gotta manage CBSE as well.

And is it a good option to go into a good school, lke , maybe, DPS RK Puram. Do you think it adds to the pressure??

Grade:10

1 Answers

AskiitianExpert Pramod-IIT-R
47 Points
14 years ago
Dear student Mr. Sancjit Alekh, Yes , you are correct that both faculty are good, So you can choose anyone. In most of the time weekdays classes are good. In these classes you learn with a regular speed. In weekends there will be a lot of pressure, and high speed but to choose these classes, your daily travelling time will save. So If you are above average student then you should go weekends class and try to study at home. these will give you time for self-study. Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE & AIEEE preparation. All the best. Regards, Askiitians Experts Pramod Kumar IITR Alumni

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free