i am studying class 11.six months have gone,now i want to start my preparation for iitjee so give me some tips.

i am studying class 11.six months have gone,now i want to start my preparation for iitjee so give me some tips.

Grade:11

1 Answers

Rohith Gandhi
24 Points
14 years ago

Dear Ashwin,

IIT JEE seems to be a tough exam, but it isn't if the preparation is in the right direction. From my experience, while preparing any topic for example, Rotational mechanics, first you need to understand all the concepts and clear them, once concepts are clear, then you have to attempt objective type questions so as to assess your understanding. Once this is done well, you can go for solving subjective problems to gain strength in the topic. If you follow these three steps for each and every topic, then you will not face any difficulties.

And the main important thing is keep yourself in pace with your class room teaching. Because, if you lag behind, then your preparation time will not be efficient.

Once you finish reading a topic, make list of important points on a sheet of paper which are mandatory to remember in the topic. and file them. These will come in handy when you have to revise vast amount of topics in limited time, believe me.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. If you find any question
Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We
are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best Ashwin !!!

Regards,

Askiitians Experts
Rohith Gandhi P, IIT Kgp

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free