dear sir/mam i was an avrage student in class xith & got 60 % of marks. i am not satisfied with my studies at xith level.what would you suggest me to do for cracking IIT JEE.Right now i am in class xiith and i am concentrating at my board exams. thanking you........ meenel raj

dear sir/mam

i was an avrage student in class xith & got 60 % of marks.

i am not satisfied with my studies at xith level.what would you

suggest me to do for cracking IIT JEE.Right now i am in class xiith and

i am concentrating at my board exams.

thanking you........

meenel raj

Grade:12

1 Answers

Amit Askiitiansexpert
112 Points
14 years ago

Dear Meenal

You are not late to start a preparation ….yes its true that cracking iit is not an easy job but its not impossible for average candidates ... You will have to work hard for thorough study which you can do ..and alweys revise the material after coming back from school or tutions ... it wont take much time but it helps alot in remembering things for long time. Make a time table and cover the topics from 11th and 12th . Remove all the negative thoughts from inside, coz you can do it ... focus and dedication very essential … Join some coaching institute, test series etc & forget all your other activities for a year!!!. Do not do a lot of books…..clear your concepts and give them more time to practice question. Do hard work and believe in yourself… I hope that helps.
Please feel free to post as many doubts on our disucssion forum as you can. If you find any question difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation. All the best .

Regards,
Askiitians Expert
Amit - IT BHU

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free