Respected sir/madam: i would like to know about what would be the best and proper coaching class for IIT-JEE in Ahmedabad.

Respected sir/madam:
i would like to know about what would be the best and proper coaching class for IIT-JEE in Ahmedabad.

Grade:9

4 Answers

Vishrant Vasavada
23 Points
14 years ago

Parth Ashram is the best one. I am going there in Chankheda Branch. It is the only class in which faculty has studied in IIT. While in Mindtree, no one is of IIT.

rinku kumar
18 Points
14 years ago

Dedicated Academy Pvt. Ltd. is the best academy in Gujarat  headed from Delhi, it is giving best results even with average students , it is run a IITian and most of the teaching staff are either from IITs or NITs. Director is a very good planner , he understand the flaver of every exam so clossely , that i have not seen with anybody anywhere. The unfortunate part is this organisation is mostly in saurashtra zone only 

karan thakur
18 Points
12 years ago

respected sir can you give the list the of coaching classes in saurashtra,gujarat

vasu thakkar
18 Points
11 years ago

dear sir,

i m vasu thakkar from sgm shiroiya english medium school . i m studying in 12 th grade recently and i m planing to take a one year drop as i want to study for iit level and then try in aerospace engineering 

is above good for me?

how much percent result do u gurantee for a student in iit?

expecting posetive and earliest reply 

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free