SIR, COULD YOU TELL ME IF SCHOLAR'S ACADEMY AT PASCHIM VIHAR IS GOOD FOR IIT-JEE COACHING OR NOT?? IT IS SUPPOSEDLY BEING RUN BY AN IIT-DELHI COMP.SC. STUDENT MR. SUDHANSHU BAJAJ.........THIS IS VERY URGENT.........PLZ HELP IN CHOOSING THE BEST COACHING CENTRE FOR MY SISTER

SIR, COULD YOU TELL ME IF SCHOLAR'S ACADEMY AT PASCHIM VIHAR IS GOOD FOR IIT-JEE COACHING OR NOT?? IT IS SUPPOSEDLY BEING RUN BY AN IIT-DELHI COMP.SC. STUDENT MR. SUDHANSHU BAJAJ.........THIS IS VERY URGENT.........PLZ HELP IN CHOOSING THE BEST COACHING CENTRE FOR MY SISTER

Grade:12

6 Answers

AskiitianExpert Shine
10 Points
14 years ago
Hi
If u are going for a regular coaching institute then go for a renowned institute instead of any institute. Narayana, FIITJEE, BT, Vidyamandir classs are some of the best names fr JEE coaching in Delhi at present. But if there is a problem on travelling and all then u might opt fr any nearby institute ,but do make sure that the teachers are good and the study material provided is appropriate .
Some tips for choosing the right institute are:
See how old the institute is.
How many students of the coaching institute got into IIT last year. (Ideally should be greater than 40). Ask the institute to give phone nos. of the successfull students, so that you can confirm.
Talk to 3 or 4 students(should be studious)who are already studying in that institute.Ask them what they feel about the teachers and the management(very important!) of that institute.
See the experience of the faculty
See the level of problems in the assignments and whether the study material is regularly updated or not.
By what do they plan to finish the syllabus
nishant
8 Points
9 years ago
hI,
As far as my knowledge is concerned(since i live in paschim vihar), the good points about scholar’s Academy is the personal attention is good. The teachers which my son experienced were better than FIITJEE and VMC(as he was a dropper student and took coaching from both). Now he is studying in IIT guwahati.
The area where they neeed to improve is the hours of classes. The classes are quite long but i think that is what which enables that to finish the course with depth.
They at least dont rush with subjects.
The other ooprtions you can try is Vibrant academy, kota or ALLEN chandigarh or Kota
JATIN
13 Points
8 years ago
MR.SUDHANSU BAJAJ,D.P.tripathi or chetan is a very good teachers in scholars academy.i am studying in 15 171n batch in deepali chowk scholars academy.and i think scholars is best institute for preparations of IIT 
mrinal
13 Points
8 years ago
well from my experience institute will not provide you the magic reedy for the advance exam .. well you have to do the hard work to do it , it might sound very much akward to you but thats the truth . firstly try to clear 11 and 12  in a good knowledge . means every chapter should be familier and every type of question . and then drop a year and go to iit coaching .. this might put some pressure but the best method … board and iit have a different level of question they are very very different.... so if you want take my advice … there’s a thought if you want to cross the river but have to travel in both boats never put one leg in each boat , you will defnately sink....’’ .. if these thing sound bad to you and it can but after two years you would realise....
Harsh Pruthi
26 Points
7 years ago
hi
if you are a class 7,8,9 or 10 th grade student and want to do only the coursebook then go for scholars academy
but if you want to learn and prepare yourself for competitive exams then go for fiitjee punjabi bagh or vmc pitampura
rest is your choice
Aakash
11 Points
5 years ago
Hey If you wanted to crack jee advance you must be hardworking The teachers at sholars are good they can prepare you well and it`s on you how you studyOne more thing fiitjee and allen, kota just buy the results from topper students

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free