i have not been selected in IITJEE in the first attempt but i have secured a place in the cut-off of AIEEE .I had given this attempt without any coaching and therefore i am planning to drop a year. In this year should i study for AIEEE or IITJEE -I am totally confused as i feel more confident for AIEEE but my parents insist that i should prepare for IITJEE?

i have not been selected in IITJEE in the first attempt but i have secured a place in the cut-off of AIEEE .I had given this attempt without any coaching and therefore i am planning to drop a year.
In this year should i study for AIEEE or IITJEE -I am totally confused as i feel more confident for AIEEE but my parents insist that i should prepare for IITJEE?

Grade:12

1 Answers

AskiitianExpert Shine
10 Points
14 years ago

Hi

Its u who knows ur caliber and the effort u can put in. JEE preparation is hard and u need to be really committed towards ur goal. Its all about concept building and understanding.. You know it better wat u are more good at. Although AIEEE also does need preparation ,  but its nt as tough as JEE.

But finally JEE leads u to the top engineering institutes in India , IIts. Its u to decide wat u want to do. Bt do keep in mind , that the preparation fr both the xams is  a bit different , bt it takes some more hard work to prepare frboth. The syllabus is same. If u prepare fr JEE and understand the concepts well, then learning some tricks to quickly do the objective problems , u can crack both the xams well.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free