i am a 12 pass student . i attempted for iit jee 2009 but couldn't qualify . i want to drop a year and study in my hometown NAGPUR . can u tell me the best coaching center in nagpur with all the details of there past success results. i will be very obliged and please don't give me the suggestion of joing askiitians .com as i don't have a internet connection and my house is far apart form the internet cafe please don't mind . try to understand i am in a big dilemma.

i am a 12 pass student . i attempted for iit jee 2009 but couldn't qualify . i want to drop a year and study in my hometown NAGPUR . can u tell me the best coaching center in nagpur with all the details of there past success results. i will be very obliged and please don't give me the suggestion of joing askiitians .com as i don't have a internet connection and my house is far apart form the internet cafe  please don't mind . try to understand i am in  a big dilemma.

Grade:12

1 Answers

AskiitianExpert Shine
10 Points
14 years ago

Hi

Time institute would be the best to join in Nagpur. It is one of the good institutes for IIT JEE coaching and also it has got a nice network, so ur test series would also be productive as u can compete with many students all over india.

For the past success u need to go to their offices and go thru their brochures.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free