Sir , I am Jay and study in class 11 and want to crack iit , also sir, I want to crack IIt without and coaching because of some reason but I can afford online coaching at reasonable rates I tried to read some IIt topics but I couln't understand that because they needs some basics of 11 class but our school has not opened so sir, please help me .

Sir , I am Jay and study in class 11 and want to crack iit , also sir, I want to crack IIt without and coaching  because of some reason  but I can afford online coaching   at reasonable  rates

I tried to read some IIt topics but I couln't understand that because they needs some basics of 11 class but our school has not opened   so sir, please help me .

Grade:10

1 Answers

AskiitianExpert Shine
10 Points
14 years ago

Hi

Preparing for JEE needs some guidance as preparing on ur own may lead u to nowhere sometyms. Guidance help u deciding the important topics and the proper approach towards them. If u do not want to take up a regular coaching than we can offer u the online course. for further details please followwww.askiitians.com/iit-jee-physics.aspx .

U definitely need to be thorough with the basic concepts taught in 11 to prepare for JEE , coz that's the basic step and do ur basic concepts thoroughly coz JEE is basically about concept building.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free