yesterday your expert advised me that u can take NITs through jee advance rank becoz of JOSAA but this image is showing that u can get NITs or IIITs through mains rank only. so plz tell me I M CONFUSED

yesterday your expert advised me that u can take NITs through jee advance rank becoz of JOSAA but this image  is showing that u can get NITs or IIITs through mains rank only.
so plz tell me I M CONFUSED

Question Image
Grade:12

2 Answers

ketan
14 Points
8 years ago
plz sir tell me

Ayushmaan Vardhan
804 Points
8 years ago
Dear Ketan the information that was passed on to you is quite true, that is on the basis of JEE mains one gets into IITs and on the basis of JEE Advanced one gets into NIT...but still you can double check it on your own ….first thing is to visit the official website of that particular NIT where you wish to get entry and the second method is to keep an eye on the counselling rounds,....if ever there is slightest chance then you may definitely get into one otherwise there is no dearth of good institutions...just google out top engg colleges and you may get a huge list of colleges and universities....if you ask me any good place, then i may recommend to try visiting at – AU College of Engg, Vishakhapatnam,............Lovely Professional University, Phagwara,...........Birla Inst of tech, Mesra...... and …...College of Engg and Tech. Bhubhneshwar

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free