Which one to prefer for a drop out course: Vibrant academy or Fiitjee delhi? I gave jee this year but wasn`t able to get through so i have decided to drop this year. I didn`t took any coaching in 11th or 12th. Which one among these would be better for a drop out course? I really want to work hard this year under a good guidance. Where will i get good personal attention and great guidance? Please give your views about them.

Which one to prefer for a drop out course: Vibrant academy or Fiitjee delhi?

I gave jee this year but wasn`t able to get through so i have decided to drop this year. I didn`t took any coaching in 11th or 12th. Which one among these would be better for a drop out course? I really want to work hard this year under a good guidance. Where will i get good personal attention and great guidance? Please give your views about them.

Grade:

1 Answers

Aarti Gupta
askIITians Faculty 300 Points
9 years ago
First of all remember there is no coaching institute which gives individual attention to any one.It's depend on you how hardworking you are and you are able to ask doubts from your self to teacher.
But if you want someone give individual attention to you then you go for tutorials taking by individual person.If you really work hard success will surely yours.
Between Fiitjee Delhi and Vibrant Academy,Fiitjee is more better option.All the best.
Thanks & Regards
Aarti Gupta
askiitians Faculty

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free