Which college is the best for IITJEE training in Hyderabad?

Which college is the best for IITJEE training in Hyderabad?

Grade:11

1 Answers

Pranav Bhargav
24 Points
6 years ago
I would reccomend FIITJEE. There are several things one should look at before choosing one particular coaching centre – 

Success Percentage: FIITJEE is at the top in this respect – ony a limited number of their students are shortlisted as serious JEE candidates, and a majority of them get their expected ranks. You can find the raw numbers and data on their website. 

Faculty Quality/Experience: The faculty at FIITJEE are extremely competent and dedicated to their work (when assigned to the top batches, at least). From personal experience, a lot of the faculty members during my time at FIITJEE Kukatpally shifted and took apartments a few minutes walk away from the college to be readily available for any doubt-clearing sessions or extra classes.

Study Material: All the study material you require will be provided by FIITJEE. Topic-wise workbooks and theory, with problems of all formats divided into sections based on difficulty, along with a collection of all IIT and JEE questions (archives) w/ solutions. If any other materia is needed for practice or study, the faculty will let you know at the beginning.

Reasonable Fees: Even though FIITJEE’s fees are considered rather steep, very rarely will you have to pay the full amount. They conduct several different targeted talent tests and are very generous with concessions and scholarships for students showing even a little merit. 

Because of all these reasons, I would say FIITJEE is the place to go for JEE coaching in Hyderabad. 

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free