Which book is the best for Physics in the Mechanics part. I am currently doing three books: 1. Modules from my institute. 2. HC Verma 3. Arihant DPP Series. 4. 38 Years IIT JEE Solved Papers. My sir also told us that at last you can try Irodov and if you want then Krotov. These books are very tough so which books should i use more in Mechanics to build my concepts and approaches strong. Thank You.

Which book is the best for Physics in the Mechanics part.

I am currently doing three books:

1. Modules from my institute.
2. HC Verma
3. Arihant DPP Series.
4. 38 Years IIT JEE Solved Papers.

My sir also told us that at last you can try Irodov and if you want then Krotov. These books are very tough so which books should i use more in Mechanics to build my concepts and approaches strong.

Thank You.

Grade:11

1 Answers

Umakant biswal
5349 Points
7 years ago
@ vyom 
actually what u are actually doing are more than enough for clearing jee advanced if u will do properly . 
as far as mechanics is concerned then h cverma is the best , and KINDLY let me know which institute u are studying right now ?? 
and u can take aditionally 38 years jee papers , and understanding physics (mechanics ) by d c pandey , and for jee advanced level u can try PROBLEMS IN GENERAL PHYSICS BY I E IRODOV , but they are high level and only for jee advanced , 
AND do keep confidence on them , donot follow all books at a time . 
they will mess up your concept and lead to confusion , beacuse every author have a diffrent approach to explain every concept . 
ALL THE BEST ..

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free