which all books should i consider of making my physics stronger I already have HC verma and I E IRODOV

which all books should i consider of making my physics stronger
I already have HC verma and I E IRODOV

Grade:12

3 Answers

SAHIL
3778 Points
7 years ago
HI ANKIT
BOTH THESE BOOKS ARE ENOUGH FOR PHYSICS . SO NO NEED TO GET ANY OTHER BOOK. IT WILL ONLY MAKE YOU CONFUSE. 
BUT IF YOU WANT TO PURCHSE BOOKS PURCHASE NCERT AND NCERT EXEMPLAR. I SUPPOSE YOU ALREADY HAVE THEM
THANKS
PLEASE POST YOUR DOUBTS IF ANY
THANKS
Umakant biswal
5349 Points
7 years ago
@ ankit 
if u have hcv and i e irodov , then that much is sufficient for jee alongwith ncert . 
start with ncert and move ahead with hcv , hcv will make your concept very strong . 
and after that the numericals that are there in hcv will be like foundation of irodov . 
and then start solving with irodov , if u have still feel that physics is weak , then take out university physics , its the complete book for theory as well as numericals . 
ALL THE BEST ..
Piyush Kumar Behera
417 Points
7 years ago
See it depends on you,are you really satisfied by all your questions that had arised during you read the chapter,answer yourself honestly,if yes,then you are following the right book,if no then go for concepts in some good books,such as interactive physics,dc pandey,halliday resnick,etc..,Never solve problems blindly,and never peep into the solution without attempting 5-6 times.. 

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free