Well this quite a long story ..the real question comes in the next paragraph...so you can skip this paragraph if you wish... Topping my school in class X with 95.5% in icse board(96 in eng., 98 in maths, 100 in computer)..i moved to the iit city kota for iit jee coaching..studied well (i wont say very hard, but still decent)..i was in A2(the second batch) at vibrant academy and was around 120-150th position out of 2000 students...exactly 4 months before jee mains 2015, i started putting great effort...reduced my sleeping hours to 6...and almost studied 14-15 hours a day...didnt prepare much for boards..my sole focus was jee advance...i scored 228 in jee mains...and 94% in my cbse boards...but dont know what and why...i am getting just 180 in advance out of 504...all my dreams have shattered..and i cannot even think of iit now...i feel so guilty of having gone to kota, studying hard the last 4-6 months, wasting so much money...and still being fucked up on the final day...,meanwhile my friends who stayed home getting 160-180 in mains have all touched around 200 in advance... now what i wish to do is do something different...something unique...i am planning to take CS in some nit college...work hard...and create someting new(i am good in computers i know...100 in class Xth)...so what can i do so that i am ahead of all others and get good name to feel myself and my parents proud....?

Well this quite a long story ..the real question comes in the next paragraph...so you can skip this paragraph if you wish...
Topping my school in class X with 95.5% in icse board(96 in eng., 98 in maths, 100 in computer)..i moved to the iit city kota for iit jee coaching..studied well (i wont say very hard, but still decent)..i was in A2(the second batch) at vibrant academy and was around 120-150th position out of 2000 students...exactly 4 months before jee mains 2015, i started putting great effort...reduced my sleeping hours to 6...and almost studied 14-15 hours a day...didnt prepare much for boards..my sole focus was jee advance...i scored 228 in jee mains...and 94% in my cbse boards...but dont know what and why...i am getting just 180 in advance out of 504...all my dreams have shattered..and i cannot even think of iit now...i feel so guilty of having gone to kota, studying hard the last 4-6 months, wasting so much money...and still being fucked up on the final day...,meanwhile my friends who stayed home getting 160-180 in mains have all touched around 200 in advance...

now what i wish to do is do something different...something unique...i am planning to take CS in some nit college...work hard...and create someting new(i am good in computers i know...100 in class Xth)...so what can i do so that i am ahead of all others and get good name to feel myself and my parents proud....?

Grade:12

1 Answers

Abhinav
askIITians Faculty 387 Points
8 years ago
it is good that you are notdiscouraged andinstead thinking wisely. You should get in some nit or iiit and persue your dream.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free