To the askiitians team , I am shreevesh from bihar , please help me with solution my problem is that I am unable to create a plan for study i started studying physics second chapter units and measurment and then somrbody told me ti study chapter 3 kinematics i started ch 3 and made notes and then somebody told ke to study vectors before ch 3 and started studying vectors and then somebody told me to study calculus also , i i totally confused and do not have mean to study other than youtube so i i doing self study and is stuck in some problems please help me with the order what to study first in all three subjects ? please help me how to do self study ? Please help me !

To the askiitians team , 
I am shreevesh from bihar , please help me with solution my problem is that I am unable to create a plan for study i started  studying  physics second chapter units and measurment and then somrbody told me ti study chapter 3 kinematics  i started ch 3 and made notes  and  then somebody told ke to study vectors before ch 3 and started studying vectors and then  somebody told me to study calculus also  , i i  totally confused and do not have mean to study other than youtube so i i  doing self study and is stuck in some problems 
please help me with the order what to study first in all three subjects ?
please help me how to do self study ?
Please help me !

Grade:11

2 Answers

Arun
25750 Points
3 years ago
Dear student

Just follow chaoter sequences i.e. firat 2nd chaoter and then 3rd chaoter and so on.
Don't loose hope and Don't believe anyone otherthan your teacher.
Saurabh Koranglekar
askIITians Faculty 10335 Points
3 years ago
Dear student

Please dont listen to that somebody make plan acc to your own strength and weaknesses

Also post your doubts here so that we can help you

Please find a link to sample study plan

https://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/study-plan.html

Regards

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free