thank u sir, but i have read some where if father is appointed directly by class 1 or 2 officer they are not eligible if he is appointed in class 3 or 4 and at the age of 45-50 if income is 6 lakhs he is eligible . is it true. kindly help for my daughter

thank u sir,  but  i have read some where if  father is appointed directly by class 1  or 2 officer they are not eligible if  he is appointed in class 3 or  4 and at the age of 45-50  if income is  6 lakhs  he is  eligible . is it true.  kindly help for my daughter

Grade:11

1 Answers

bharat bajaj IIT Delhi
askIITians Faculty 122 Points
9 years ago
I Think you are right.. Read the following:
(1) If father or mother is a directly recruited class-I officer or (2) If father is a directly recruited class-II officer and got promotion to class-I post BEFORE the age of 40 year, THEN ONLY YOU ARE A CREAMY LAYER CANDIDATE.If father is a directly recruited class-II officer and got promotion to class-I post AFTER the age of 40 year, THEN YOU ARE A NON-CREAMY LAYER CANDIDATE and eligible for OBC reservation. (3) Whereas if father is a directly recruited class-III or IV employee and got promotion to class-I post BEFORE the age of 40 year, EVEN THEN YOU ARE A NON-CREAMY LAYER CANDIDATE and eligible for OBC reservation
THanks
Bharat Bajaj
IIT Delhi
askiitians faculty

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free