sir,once i have completed my 11th nd 12th chap( ncert )....please provide me with a study plan...to once again revise all my concepts in remaining days...to get above 150 in jee mains....

sir,once i have completed my 11th nd 12th chap( ncert )....please provide me with a study plan...to once again revise all my concepts in remaining days...to get above 150 in jee mains....

Grade:12

1 Answers

Simran Vinaik
askIITians Faculty 1230 Points
6 years ago
Dear student
You can easily score 150+ by studying NCERTS thoroughly. I hope you have made notes for PCM.Follow a time table strictly. Devote 15 hours a day since very less time is left.

For Maths: Do RD Sharma boards and IIT-Objective along. Remember all the formula , practice topics like Limits , Integration which can easily fetch you marks in JEE Mains.

For Physics: Nothing except HC verma is required. You can refer to ASKIITIANS study module for short tricks. You’ll easily score 70+ if you follow this book religiously.

For Chemistry : JD Lee is very vast and tough to do in short time. However at this stage I suggest you to study NCERT. You can achieve 90+ and even 110 marks if you go with NCERT Religiously. Cover the important and easy to score topics.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free