Sir/Madam I am expecting a score of 199 in jee advanced. I have scored 247 in jee mains, 96% in CBSE class 12, 321 in BITSAT and have the Delhi quota. I want to go for Computer Science engineering. According to you which collage should I choose, DTU, NSIT, BITS or the new IIT's. Any other collage suggestion is also welcome as I am not entirely sure about their rankings.

Sir/Madam
I am expecting a score of 199 in jee advanced. I have scored 247 in jee mains, 96% in CBSE class 12, 321 in BITSAT and have the Delhi quota. I want to go for Computer Science engineering. According to you which collage should I choose, DTU, NSIT, BITS or the new IIT's. Any other collage suggestion is also welcome as I am not entirely sure about their rankings.

Grade:12

2 Answers

kavish Dwivedi
94 Points
9 years ago
As a CSE grad, I would suggest you to go for CSE as the job options as well as package is much much better than other branches. You won’t get BITS so leave that. Your predicted rank in IIT advanced is 2700 and in JEE mains, its near about 500. So do one thing from now, close your eyes and relax. When the results come and if you get AIR 500-1000 in JEE mains , choose IIIT H CSE without any doubt. I repeat its equal to IIT B CSE. Only if you get CSE at IIT B or IIT K, you can think about leaving IIIT H.
AKSHAT BHANDARI
22 Points
9 years ago
Take CS at IIT Hyderabad.You’ll get the IIT tag.If you’re apprehensive about joining a new IIT,opt for CS at IIIT Hyderabad which is a good college.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free