sir im a good student (i think) my 10 th class result in cbse = 10 CGPA without any upgradation. i m preparing fr IITJEE 2016. i dont think i can afford a coaching class so plzz tell me hw to prepare effectively fr iit jee as i hav already wasted 3 months as of now. i want to get into to the top ten rankers list.. plzz guide me.

sir im a good student (i think) my 10th class result in cbse = 10 CGPA without any upgradation. i m preparing fr IITJEE 2016. i dont think i can afford a coaching class so plzz tell me hw to prepare effectively fr iit jee as i hav already wasted 3 months as of now. i want to get into to the top ten rankers list.. plzz guide me.

Grade:11

1 Answers

Aziz Alam IIT Roorkee
askIITians Faculty 232 Points
9 years ago
the advantage which you have over others is that you have total time dedicated towards self study. So make sure you utilise that to maximum. You need to prioritise the course according to its weightage and do not rush to finishing off the topics.Give proper time to all the topics everyday. You also need to make sure you have someone at your disposal for your doubts.Time input for topic should be according to the weightage of the topics in JEE.Overall, you need to stay calm, focused and patient.It would be hard preparing without coaching but if you are able to sustain, learn and grow without coaching for a year then you are bound for success.

Thanks & Regards
Aziz Alam
IIT Roorkee
askIITians

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free