Sir, I want to know if preparation with my coaching centre question bank and 40 years QPs is sufficient to crack JEE advanced? I mean is preparing with text books a must for scoring well? Wont my question bank based preparation be enough?

Sir, I want to know if preparation with my coaching centre question bank and 40 years QPs is sufficient to crack JEE advanced? I mean is preparing with text books a must for scoring well? Wont my question bank based preparation be enough?

Grade:11

3 Answers

SAHIL
3778 Points
6 years ago
Please first tell us which coaching modules you are following. Because it depends upon material to material. Otherwise If you do all NCERT Exercises with Exemplar+  Your coaching centre bank and even last 10 year papers you will crack JEE ADVANCE for sure
Sadashay
10 Points
6 years ago
sir, i am with vidyamandir coaching classes at delhi in founders batch. questions per chapter so far are approx 300. i am aspiring for jee 2019.

SAHIL
3778 Points
6 years ago
Yes dear, Then all this will be enough. You can stick to your coaching module only. Also do NCERT Exemplar side by side. But try to everything with speed otherwise like many others you will not be able to complete syllabus by time .
I am saying once again understand the value of time
Best wishes

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free