Sir,I want to ask that ,how should I study to get admission in IIT- B ombay?and also suggest that how much hours should I study and also tell me some tips?

Sir,I want to ask that ,how should I study to get admission in IIT- B ombay?and also suggest that how much hours should I study and also tell me some tips?

Grade:

2 Answers

Jitender Singh IIT Delhi
askIITians Faculty 158 Points
9 years ago
My first suggestion to you is that you should join some coaching institute for IIT JEE preparation. Coaching institute provides you a platform where you can get proper guide and study material for JEE. You need to get AIR below 1000 to get good branch in IIT Bombay. For that you need to put 8-10 hour per day to your study. Also dont forget about the CBSE board.
Thanks & Regards
Jitender Singh
IIT Delhi
askIITians Faculty
Apoorva Arora IIT Roorkee
askIITians Faculty 181 Points
9 years ago
You should make target for everyday which should be substantial. work hard in completing that target. No matter if it takes just one hour or the whole day or whole night. You should just focus on completing the target. Solve past years paper in the limited time that is specified for them and then check your performance and work on the weak areas. Wish you all the best for your future.
Thanks and Regards
Apoorva Arora
IIT Roorkee
askIITians Faculty

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free