Sir I passed class 10 in 2016 and started 11 class session in mid of July but due to an life catching accident I was unable to study due to accident for 3months till november at that time I was unable understand any of the concepts so I decided to repeat class 11 currently I m in class 11 and joined an institute in.patna . In beginning of session I study too hard also in mid of sessions but since 2 months I was distracted by some reasons I didn`t prepared well not even study more than 2 hr a day important topics and chapters are pending now what should I do I am very upset , please fix until I take some wrong decesions I have only one chance sir

Sir I passed class 10 in 2016 and started 11 class session in mid of July but due to an life catching accident I was unable to study due to accident for 3months till november at that time I was unable understand any of the concepts so I decided to repeat class 11 currently I m in class 11 and joined an institute in.patna . In beginning of session I study too hard also in mid of sessions but since 2 months I was distracted by some reasons I didn`t prepared well not even study more than 2 hr a day important topics and chapters are pending now what should I do I am very upset , please fix until I take some wrong decesions I have only one chance sir

Grade:11

1 Answers

ANIL SINGH
13 Points
6 years ago
just try to make perfect study

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free