Sir I have got Cengage learning books for all topics, how well will these books help me in jee mains preparation ? Please reply sir?

Sir I have got Cengage learning books for all topics, how well will these books help me in jee mains preparation ? Please reply sir?

Grade:12

1 Answers

Agrata Singh
208 Points
5 years ago
Cengage publication books are ni doubt a great resource for iitjee. The concepts are really well illustrated in all the subjects. However if you are preparing for the January mains and have not completed these books atleast once, my suggestion would be to cover some school level reference books first due to time restrictions and also as mains will not be asking such high concepts. I am listing a few options in case you want to consider 
For physics- H C Verma(go for this without any doubt or hesitation)
For maths-Do the intext concept application exercises of the cengage. Try the ncert exemplars 
For chemistry- Pradeep publication books. They come in two volumes each for 11 and 12 separately hence making four books. The concepts are greatly described with a variety of solved problems and exercises

After this, do slove previous questions as they are really very important.

Hope this helps you. All the very best 

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free