Sir,I have got 9928 rank in jee advanced and 39232 rank in jee mains.Please guide me which branch and where should I take? Do the older iits conduct spot round for admission? ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​

Sir,I have got 9928 rank in jee advanced and 39232 rank in jee mains.Please guide me which branch and where should I take? Do the older iits conduct spot round for admission?

Grade:12th pass

2 Answers

Vijay Mukati
askIITians Faculty 2590 Points
8 years ago
No, IITs do not conduct spot rounds. For IITs and NITs previous year opening and closing rank, please visit the official website of the respective exams. You will definetly get the idea where do you stand.
Ayushmaan Vardhan
804 Points
8 years ago
It may not be possible at IITs but yes you may surely get at some other reputed NITs....for an exact information you may try visiting at the official website of JEE main and get to know about your stature.....if it is happening over there, then nothing like that, else you may try at –             as all of these are very highly reputed and esteemed institutions which are renowned for the quality of education which is imparted there aas well as for the placements being provided to students,.............you may consider any of these – Shiv Nadar Uni, Dadri,......Uni Inst Of Tech, Burdwan,............Lovely Professional Uni, Phagwara,........BIT Sindri, Dhanbad

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free