Sir – I have a very basic question. If this is already answered please point me to that link A Person has good score in Mains and managed to good score in Advnaced – Will there be 2 ranks for him (Advnaced and Main) A Person had ok score in Mains but did good in advanced and had a good rank. What is the situation here A person had great score in Mains and did not clear the cut off in Advanced. What will be this person Rank I know I am confused a bit – Any help please rgds..Ram

Sir – I have a very basic question. If this is already answered please point me to that link

1. A Person has good score in Mains and managed to good score in Advnaced – Will there be 2 ranks for him (Advnaced and Main)
  2. A Person had ok score in Mains but did good in advanced and had a good rank. What is the situation here
  3. A person had great score in Mains and did not clear the cut off in Advanced. What will be this person Rank
I know I am confused a bit – Any help please

rgds..Ram

Grade:12

1 Answers

Aastha Singh
askIITians Faculty 212 Points
5 years ago
Dear student,
Your score in JEE mains is only for admission to the NITs, IIITs, GFTI . For this the marks of advanced are not at all required.
But it becomes completely a qualifying criteria to pass the mains exams , its marks doesn’t matter when it comes to admission in IITs. It just makes you eligible to attempt the advanced JEE whose score will purely decide your admission to IITs.
1. He has managed to bag seats in all IITs, NITs, GFTI , IIIT etc.
2. He CAN PROBABLY GET A SEAT IN IITs but yeah NIT,GFTI IIIT are always accessible with such result.
3. He is open for admissions in all institutes except IITs

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free