Sir . I had attempt jee advance in 2014 and 2015 and I failed to crack it . I want to make my third attempt for jee advance in 2016. I had cleared my cbse class 12 exam in 2014 with improvement in 2015 scoring 70 %. Is there any way for my third attempt ? Will changing of My boards ( from cbse to state board ) will work for me ?

Sir .
I had attempt jee advance in 2014 and 2015 and I failed to crack it . I want to make my third attempt for jee advance in 2016. I had cleared my cbse class 12 exam in 2014 with improvement in 2015 scoring 70 %. Is there any way for my third attempt ?
Will changing of My boards ( from cbse to state board ) will work for me ?

Grade:12th pass

2 Answers

Mohit Kumar
90 Points
8 years ago
no …..... you can give jee advance only twice that two in continous years.......... well youc can try for NIT by giving jee main as no of attempts in jee main is 3 whereas in jee advance no. of attempts is 2
Ayushmaan Vardhan
804 Points
8 years ago
There is not a big role of boards...but there is certainly a big role of attempts...one can attempt for JEE advanced for two times only and that two one after the other as a continuous attempt in two years but JEE mains can be atttempted for thrice...well if you could not perform better there is another way out, to get admission at any of the leading institutions offering engg programs....you may choose any of these – Maulana Azad National Inst of Tech, Bhopal, ….….…...Maharaja Surajmal Inst of Tech, Delhi,..........Lovely Professional Uni, Punjab,.......JJTU, Rajasthan

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free