SIR i am the student of class 11 and iam going to crack the iit. please sir give me suggesion of mathematics book sor reading

SIR i am the student of class 11 and iam going to crack the iit. please sir give me suggesion of mathematics book sor reading

Grade:11

2 Answers

Vijay Mukati
askIITians Faculty 2590 Points
8 years ago
For Increasing your level one step above the basic you should start at first solving the problems of RD Sharma. Then once after getting the confidence you may solve problems from the standard books availbale for different topics like geometry, algebra etc. The complete list of the books is available on our website. Please refer from there. Thanks.
Soneel Verma
823 Points
8 years ago
You should concentrate to empower your physics, maths and chemistry....to do that you may download the question papers of previous years and certain test papers/assignments and practise solving them.....be sure you answer maximum answers in lesser time and get NCERT books as a base study......thereafter you must try to locate reputed colleges/universities to make out which one is better for admission, to my mind these can be tried – Madhav Inst of Tech and Sci, Gwalior,............Lovely Professional University, Phagwara,........Basaveshwar Engg College, Bagalkot,.................JJTU, Rajasthan

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free