MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: Rs.

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Menu
zeeshan khan Grade: 11

SIR i am the student of class 11 and iam going to crack the iit. please sir give me suggesion of mathematics book sor reading
2 years ago

Answers : (2)

Vijay Mukati
askIITians Faculty
2591 Points
										For Increasing your level one step above the basic you should start at first solving the problems of RD Sharma. Then once after getting the confidence you may solve problems from the standard books availbale for different topics like geometry, algebra etc. The complete list of the books is available on our website. Please refer from there. Thanks.

2 years ago
Soneel Verma
823 Points

You should concentrate to empower your physics, maths and chemistry....to do that you may download the question papers of previous years and certain test papers/assignments and practise solving them.....be sure you answer maximum answers in lesser time and get NCERT books as a base study......thereafter you must try to locate reputed colleges/universities to make out which one is better for admission, to my mind these can be tried – Madhav Inst of Tech and Sci, Gwalior,............Lovely Professional University, Phagwara,........Basaveshwar Engg College, Bagalkot,.................JJTU, Rajasthan
2 years ago
Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?
Answer & Earn Cool Goodies
  • Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: Rs. 15,900
  • View Details
  • Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: Rs. 15,900
  • View Details

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question